Shadows of many years rise again unseen, Voices of different creatures whispering in the years, yes it is the sign of Evil. It is Halloween!
Halloween has become less about actual ghosts and devils and more about candy and costumes. The Celts used the day to mark the end of the harvest season and the starting of the winter season. They also believed that this transition between the seasons was a bridge to the world of the dead.
Halloween is our most favorite holiday. People give us sweets and candy, and nobody looks at us weird for wearing a costume This Halloween, you ae in for a treat! SugaryCharm has conjured up a huge selection of Halloween cookie cutters to fill your bags. Spooktacular cookie cutters that will add a charm to your Halloween party.Explore SugaryCharm for different kinds of Halloween cookie cutter including Halloween spooky ghost cookie cutter, Witch cookie cutter, Pumpkin cookie cutter and many more.
You can Bake delicious cookies at your place.just follow the simple recipe of Halloween Vampire cookie.
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- One large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- approx 1/2 cup red jam either raspberry or strawberry
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In a large bowl, mix sugar and butter until it gets light. Beat egg and extracts.
- Add some flour and salt to the bowl and mix them into the sugar-butter mixture slowly until dough is just mixed. Wrap dough in the plastic sheet and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut the dough into two pieces and keep the part you are not using in the refrigerator.
- Roll the dough on a delicate floured surface which should be 1/8-inch thick. Use the cookie cutter to cut it 2-inch rounds.
- Place rounds on a baking sheet and put a teaspoon of jam on each of them and cover it with the another round of dough. Press both the round down lightly, closing the corner onto the cookie sheet.
- Use a toothpick and make two to three little holes like a vampire bite in the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cookies, are set.
- Refrigerate it for about 4-5 minutes on the baking sheet, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool it thoroughly.
- If desired, Draw a blood trick down from one of the bites with the jam
Cookies taste best when consumed on the same day. Try making the delicious cookies and enjoy your Halloween party with your family and friends.