Halloween is always related to devilish things and people such as vampires, demons, witches, etc. Ghosts sightings are most common during the Halloween’s eve. But it can be made friendly, and fun filled festival with exciting fun loving games, candies and some friendly ghost cookies. It is a festival of thrills and chills.
Celebrating Halloween is more fun if you organize a pre-Halloween party for your children and close family friends. For the party, you can decorate the yard of your home with lots of scary and innovative stuff to make those people feel scary and terrifying when they walk up to your home, use orange, yellow and purple lights, add some scary music to it and you will see the little ones and guests giggling with delighted terror. At your party, you can have Halloween games, carve a pumpkin, dress up with different theme costumes for Halloween, serve finger foods, drinks, and play music. Not every party has to be scary, but you certainly can add a "room of horror" if you want to.
You can also bake delicious cookies at your place. Recipe of Halloween Friendly Ghost cookie is given below:
- 125g unsalted butter
- 125g granulated sugar
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g plain (all-purpose) flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a glass bowl, add all the dry ingredients like the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and work thoroughly into flour.
- In a separate bowl, add the unsalted butter, granulated sugar, beaten egg and vanilla extract. Beat them till it becomes a smooth paste.
- Mix both dry and wet ingredients properly till it become a good fluffy dough.
- Sprinkle flour on the work surface
- Roll the dough 1/5 inch thick and Cut with Halloween friendly ghost cookie cutter.
- Place them on greased cookie sheets.
- Repeat for making more cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 10 - 15 minutes or until they are baked and become brown.
- Let them cool for 1 minute.
- Remove from cookie sheets and cool them completely.
- Decorate the cookies with your desired toppings or icing.
Bake these yummy cookies and celebrate Halloween in your different style.